Thanksgiving is just one day away, and we can not wait! If you are hosting Thanksgiving for the first time, or 100th time, and still need some table design ideas, don’t worry, we have you covered. At BHL, we love pretty things that inspire us and today that is exactly what we are sharing with you. From one of our favorite companies, Designer Speciality Linens, we have some gorgeous table top ideas perfect for any style of Thanksgiving dinner. Whether it is a casual lunch, or formal dinner, there is a lovely design for everyone! We give thanks to this amazing company and the fabulous vendors they teamed up with to create these amazing table top looks. Before you head out to grab any last minute items or ingredients, take a moment to browse through these gorgeous looks. Which one of these beautiful designs speaks to you? Comment below and tell us!
1. Federal Blue Del Ray: For a rich feeling tablescape choose a dark base linen and pair it with festive napkins
Linen: Federal Blue Del Rey
Napkins: Harvest gold shantung napkins
2. Gold Bohemian: For a fun spin on a festive tablescape choose a pattern linen.
Linen: Gold Bohemian linen
Napkins : Glow Dupionique napkins
3. Traditional: If want to stick to tradition, then this one is perfect for a traditional table look.
Linen: Paprika Soleil linen
Napkin: Light satin lamour napkins
4. Classy & Clean: For a crisp, clean Thanksgiving tablescape, you can really impress with this look.
Linen: Blair Linen
Napkins: Lily Napkins
Photography: Rewind Photography
Rentals: Tent Merchant
Flowers: Burlap and Bordeaux
Venue: Santa Barbara Club
I am tickled pink on this Wedding Wednesday. Our lovely friends at Designer Speciality Linens have really out did themselves this time. It is not like they did not pretty up tabletops already, and now they have launched their new collection to totally swoon us? This gorgeous collection is elegant, stylish, and simply beautiful. Each and every one has its own unique and lovely style fit for any bride. Please take a moment to view this incredibly breathtaking LUXE collection. A collection worth viewing more than once!
- Madison: This fabulous linen is from the “vineyard series”. This stylish napkin is called Blair which is also from the Vineyard Series. What a stunning tabletop and so romantic!
- Bohemian in Cardinal: Perfect for a backyard garden style wedding featuring vines and accents of wood. How gorgeous is this look? We can not get over the design of this linen!It is simply breathtaking. Its a great excuse to throw a garden party, right?
- GEO in Azure: Geo is a very modern and contemporary style linen. The designer wanted to show off the octagon shapes of the linen, and did a beautiful job doing it! To compliment the beautifully designed linen, the designer used an octagon table, utilized tiles sheets for placemats and placed sunglasses as favors. Can you imagine this for a Palm Springs style wedding? Pack your bags now!
- Soleil: A gorgeously modern linen. The designer created a mix of modern and romantic elements. The modern details like the industrial style chairs and suspended glass orbs filled with lovely flowers, brings a dramatic yet soft and elegant feel. This linen really makes the pretty details stand out!
- Lafayette in Ebony: A Vintage Gatsby Romance inspired look. This linen is not only chic, but super glam. The designer added pearls, a vintage candelabra and candle sticks to really glam up the tabletop! The added Ghost chairs adds a bit of modern touch. Can you say WOW? This one makes you feel like Hollywood, right?
- Journey in Aquamarine: An eclectic springtime design that incorporates natural elements of wood and glass. A wooden structure is used as a basis for the lush florals. This look is simple but super gorgeous. Loving the elements of glass. Perfect for beach-loving bride.
The Oscars are right around the corner, and we can not wait! As much as we love weddings and all the gorgeous details they bring, the Oscars sparks a little interest in our hearts. This evening is all about the glam, the fashion, the stars, and the movies. And we LOVE it! We will never get tired of the glitz and glam that the Oscars brings each year. To kick the weekend off, we thought it would be fun to share some Oscars Party Table Top Looks from our lovely friends at Designer Speciality Linens. You know they always deliver the most amazing linens to pretty up table tops. And then add the glam? Then it is jaw-dropping beautiful designs that has us drooling over all the details. With table tops this fabulous, the stars are not the only ones who can feel like a million bucks. Wait until you take a look at three stunning Oscars Party Table Top looks. You will want to dine like this every night! We totally do. In fact, we may want to just have ourselves a little party with one of these luxurious designs. Which one makes you feel like a movie star? Let us know!
- Vintage Glamour: This 1920s Art Deco style features soft colors accented by a bit of sparkle for that Movie Star feel. The lace evokes a vintage feel of a bygone era. This lovely look is made up of the champagne Hollywood Glam linen paired with the Samantha Lace overlay in ivory, and all topped off by the Hollywood Glam napkin in champagne color. Simply gorgeous and beyond glamorous! ( Design by Carmen Fuentes of Expressionary Events).
- An Evening Of Glamour: A look which is a lovely combination of chic and glam. This look features the Metallic Weave linen in Platinum Weave, with the 5th Avenue Sequin Runner, and gorgeously accented by the Crinkle Taffeta Napkin in Caramel. This is just so pretty and full of luxurious details. (Design by Nam Lam of Modern LA Weddings. the floral were by Shawna Yamamoto).
Art Deco Opulence: A Gold and Black look with all the fabulous details to glam up this table. This gorgeous look is all beautifully made up of the Black Chinchilla linen and paired with the Black Satin Lamour napkin. This is a total “WOW” look. Super gorgeous in every detail. ( Designed by Kat Minassi. Florals by Tic Tock Floral Couture).
- Organic Summer Bliss: For the eco-friendly minded couple, we utilize locally grown flowers and organic products. Re-claimed wood containers and natural burlap runner creates innovative perspective and eliminate our carbon foot print.
- Sunshine Sun Kiss: Inspired by the summer sun, your eyes will naturally be drawn to the vibrant shades of yellow. Pave of different texture of blooms from mini calla lily, cymbidium orchids and roses helps compliment the chevron table runner and napkin. Natural elements of succulent, lemons and fruitwood chiavari chair give an earthy tone.
- Tone on Tone Flower and Linen Look: A rectangular wood container is adorned by rhinestone along with a contemporary style lush arrangements of African violet, aubergine, plum and fuchsia. Strands of grass frames deep Vanda orchids for an edgy look.
- Green with Glam Look: A trio of shantung celadon square boxes is the start of “Green With Glam” Cascade of pink mini calla lily, butterfly orchids, and cafe o’le dalias embellish the containers. Glittery chartreuse New York linen and green wasabi napkins frames the tone-on-tone landscape.
- Tropical Elegance Look: Antique silver swirl vases coupled with metallic silver weave linens creates the perfect pairing for the newly renovated performing arts center. A “not so expected” tropical vibes takes an artistic form.
If there’s one thing I l-o-v-e about weddings, it is the drop-dead-gorgeous accessories which beautifies the tables. I am talking about beautiful linens, lovely napkins, stunning chair covers, and stylish overlays. Designs which are so pretty and breathtaking, it is no surprise why we have added this amazing vendor to our “Vendor Hot Picks”. It is the type of vendor which I have fallen pretty hard for. Introducing the fabulous vendor, Designer Speciality Linens. I have to admit, I kind of want to have every meal at one of the many delightful table settings. Ah, if only. If you do not believe me when I say SWOON, then take a moment and start your Monday morning with some pretty amazing table accessories.
About Designer Speciality Linens…
Established in 2007 from humble beginnings as a chair cover rental company, Designer Specialty Linens has emerged as a trusted leader in Fine Linen Rental in Southern California. We offer the highest quality linens, napkins, overlays, chiavari chairs, chair covers and accessories to bring style to every table. We stand apart from other linen rental companies because we manufacture our own linens, using only the highest quality of fabrics. Our collections include 22 styles to choose from, ensuring there will be something perfect for every couple’s needs. We are members of ABC-GLA, and WIPA. The wedding industry puts it’s trust in our products and service. We’re the first choice for wedding planners, who consistently refer their clients to us.
We proudly serve Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, and Ventura and Santa Barbara County.
Happy Mother’s Day from Bridal Hot List. We want to wish all the moms, aunts, grandmothers, and any expecting mothers a wonderful and lovely Mother’s Day. For today’s post we thought it would be fun to share some Mother’s Day inspired table top styles from a fabulous vendor, Designer Speciality Linens. This amazing and very talented company loves moms too, and gives us six looks to pretty up tabletops. We are talking jaw-dropping gorgeous designs which we think you will just love. When we found these lovelies in our inbox, your mother’s day loving hearts were overjoyed! Oh, how we love pretty things that inspire us. Beautiful linens, add some pretty florals, and chinaware, and you have yourself an impressive table top! Before you head out the door to enjoy mom’s day, take a moment to browse through these fabulous looks. Enjoy!
- Shantung Victorian Lilac Linen with Tan Burlap Napkins.
Florist: Flower Riot
- Burnt Orange Crinkle Taffeta linen with Persimmon Dupionique Napkin.
Photography: Evoke Photography
Florist: Rolling Hills Flower-mart
- Metallic Net Overlay with Champagne Satin Lamour underlay and Iridescent Taffeta Champagne Napkin
Photography: Ashleigh Taylor Photgraphy
Florist: Shawna Yamamoto
- Coral and White Chevron runner with Mocha Satin Lamour Napkin.
Photography: Christopher Todd Studios
Florist: Jenny B
- Natural Burlap custom place mats with Oatmeal Irish Linen Napkins with a cotton lace accent.
- Blush Satin Lamour Napkin with Blush Button Taffeta Linen.
Photography: Kate Noelle Photography
Florist: The Twisted Twig