Fact: I am in love with flowers. Blooms that are simple, over the top, or just a single rose, they make me happy and smile each and every time. In my book, without flowers and blooms, this world be pretty darn boring and ugly. With Valentine’s Day just a couple days away, a gorgeous detail is popping up at each and every floral shop. Beautiful blooms, ready to be picked up and shared with a loved one! I am all about the romance, and romantic details. That is why today I want to talk about romantic weddings and how florals can make any wedding day oh-so-pretty! With the help of our incredibly talented friend and floral designer, Sussanna Davidson at French Buckets, we have three gorgeous Valentine’s Day inspired wedding florals to inspire any bride for her wedding day. Go ahead, take a look, and see which bloom is for you.
- Peachy: Oh so peachy! This gorgeous floral arrangement is made up of peach Amaryllis, garden roses, pink jasmine and rice flower. What a lovely arrangement and so perfect for that garden style wedding. This charming set is bright, lush, and full of smiles. (The pretty background is paper from paper-source).
- Red Hot Love: These blooms are super stunning and totally scream Valentine’s Day. Look how bright and vibrant these flowers look. This super gorgeous arrangement is made up of red amaryllis, pink hyacinth, pink jasmine and wild raspberries. Looking to have a classical wedding with a touch of surprise? This will surely be a showstopper. A total knockout!
- Simple and Sweet: These lovely blooms are made up of sweet pea’s, geranium, pink sweetheart roses and pink hyacinth. It is simple, yet is so pretty with the pop of colors that are present. This sweet little centerpiece compliments a romantic style wedding. (The pretty background is paper from paper-source).
- Organic Summer Bliss: For the eco-friendly minded couple, we utilize locally grown flowers and organic products. Re-claimed wood containers and natural burlap runner creates innovative perspective and eliminate our carbon foot print.
- Sunshine Sun Kiss: Inspired by the summer sun, your eyes will naturally be drawn to the vibrant shades of yellow. Pave of different texture of blooms from mini calla lily, cymbidium orchids and roses helps compliment the chevron table runner and napkin. Natural elements of succulent, lemons and fruitwood chiavari chair give an earthy tone.
- Tone on Tone Flower and Linen Look: A rectangular wood container is adorned by rhinestone along with a contemporary style lush arrangements of African violet, aubergine, plum and fuchsia. Strands of grass frames deep Vanda orchids for an edgy look.
- Green with Glam Look: A trio of shantung celadon square boxes is the start of “Green With Glam” Cascade of pink mini calla lily, butterfly orchids, and cafe o’le dalias embellish the containers. Glittery chartreuse New York linen and green wasabi napkins frames the tone-on-tone landscape.
- Tropical Elegance Look: Antique silver swirl vases coupled with metallic silver weave linens creates the perfect pairing for the newly renovated performing arts center. A “not so expected” tropical vibes takes an artistic form.