I am tickled pink on this Wedding Wednesday. Our lovely friends at Designer Speciality Linens have really out did themselves this time. It is not like they did not pretty up tabletops already, and now they have launched their new collection to totally swoon us? This gorgeous collection is elegant, stylish, and simply beautiful. Each and every one has its own unique and lovely style fit for any bride. Please take a moment to view this incredibly breathtaking LUXE collection. A collection worth viewing more than once!
- Madison: This fabulous linen is from the “vineyard series”. This stylish napkin is called Blair which is also from the Vineyard Series. What a stunning tabletop and so romantic!
- Bohemian in Cardinal: Perfect for a backyard garden style wedding featuring vines and accents of wood. How gorgeous is this look? We can not get over the design of this linen!It is simply breathtaking. Its a great excuse to throw a garden party, right?
- GEO in Azure: Geo is a very modern and contemporary style linen. The designer wanted to show off the octagon shapes of the linen, and did a beautiful job doing it! To compliment the beautifully designed linen, the designer used an octagon table, utilized tiles sheets for placemats and placed sunglasses as favors. Can you imagine this for a Palm Springs style wedding? Pack your bags now!
- Soleil: A gorgeously modern linen. The designer created a mix of modern and romantic elements. The modern details like the industrial style chairs and suspended glass orbs filled with lovely flowers, brings a dramatic yet soft and elegant feel. This linen really makes the pretty details stand out!
- Lafayette in Ebony: A Vintage Gatsby Romance inspired look. This linen is not only chic, but super glam. The designer added pearls, a vintage candelabra and candle sticks to really glam up the tabletop! The added Ghost chairs adds a bit of modern touch. Can you say WOW? This one makes you feel like Hollywood, right?
- Journey in Aquamarine: An eclectic springtime design that incorporates natural elements of wood and glass. A wooden structure is used as a basis for the lush florals. This look is simple but super gorgeous. Loving the elements of glass. Perfect for beach-loving bride.