Friday is here which means it is BrideDay on TLC, and also time for a new episode of TLC’s, “I Found the Gown”. This show is amazing and full of surprises. If you have not ever seen the show, well let me tell you all about it, and hopefully you will get hooked just like I did. This show features a lovely married couple, Rick and Leslie DeAngelo who own VOWS, a discount bridal boutique in Boston, Massachusetts. They provide brides high-end designer gowns with very affordable price tags. Selling these deeply discounted bridal gowns for 50-80% off retail is no easy task. Rick and Leslie search high and low in factory attics, boutique back rooms, and department store warehouses across the world to score these sought-after looks for less. Each episode will follow their journey to find these amazing treasures, and then back at the shop to share them with three brides and the VOWS consultants.
On tonight’s first episode:
- The first bride is Jametria who loves fashion and designer clothing, so she is hoping to find a designer gown for the right price. Her entourage will also help in the search for that perfect dress. Will she walk away with the gown of her dreams? Will it meet her fashion loving heart?
- The second bride Carol, is celebrating her 50th wedding anniversary with her husband, and wants to find that perfect gown fitted for such a momentous occasion. Carol is savyvy and loves to hunt for the best deal she can find. What gown will she choose to “WOW” her husband?
- The third bride is Kate has arrived from New York, and describes the gown she is looking for as one with lace, elegant and classic. What dress will Kate find? Will it be the gown with all the details she was exactly looking for
On the Second episode:
- The first bride is Danielle who is looking for not just one, but two fabulous dresses for her big day. She wants a gown for her ceremony and reception. She loves a fitted gown with some flare. Will she wear the Vera Wang gown that Khloe Kardashian wore? or will it be something unique to her? Will she find two gowns she falls in in love with?
- The second bride is Salma who is hoping to find the perfect gown which is lace with beading details. Salma and her groom are paying for the wedding themselves, so she hopes to find a really good deal.
- The third bride is Megan who is love with lace and wants that fit to flare look. She hopes that her entourage can help her decide between a simple dress or a more flashier gown.
TLC’s ” I Found the Gown” airs Friday at 10/9c. So set your DVR’s, or watch it live tonight!
For more information on TLC’s : “I Found the Gown” please click right here