With the holidays right around the corner, shopping is in full swing. We love the holiday season- the whimsical decor, the delicious foods, holiday cookies and treats, and of course all the shopping! Holiday shoppers are not the only ones looking for the most wanted gifts. Couples getting married are looking for amazing gifts for their wedding. So here are our top five places to register for your wedding:
- William Sonoma: If you are looking for exclusive top quality products, then you may want to choose to register with William Sonoma. They have everything for your home:-from kitchen, bath, and living room. What’s really fun about registering with William Sonoma is that they offer a $10.00 discount on all cooking classes, so you can try out all your new tools! Sounds amazing right?
- Macy’s: From wedding day wardrobe to new home furniture, Macy’s has you covered. The perfect place to register for your gifts. Not only do they have a wide range of your favorite brands, but you get a pretty sweet discount too. Yep, on many of their items, they offer discounts and also rewards on your Macy’s card. So if you are a Macy’s shopper, you may want to register here and get all the amazing benefits.
- Bloomingdales: If you love shopping at Bloomingdales and in love with their fabulous items, then you may want to consider registering for some great wedding gifts there. Bloomingdale’s registry is all about exclusive invitations to VIP events, where you will have access to your own personal wedding consultant and be able to manage and update your registry online. As an added bonus, you’ll get a copy of The Little Registry Guide with loads of rich photos to give you some fantastic ideas for your home.
- Crate and Barrel: Tabletop to kitchen to furniture, Crate and Barrel offers everything you need for your home.Some great items for every occasion or function. What is really cool and exclusive to Crate and Barrel is that they have partnered up with Paperless Post and offer free Save the Date announcements. So, one less thing you have to worry about during the wedding planning process.
- Target: This is perfect for the couple who is a total Target lover. You can create a gift registry that truly reflects your style. Target has some pretty cute items for the home, bath, and kitchen. You can register for your favorite essentials with an added bonus of that style that you love so much from Target.
We have to mention that you do not have to be limited to one place to register for your wedding gifts. Some couples opt to register at two places, as they have some of their favorite products at both. So do not worry about trying to choose just one place! Go ahead and choose more than one place, and have fun!