At BHL, we are in love with brides and their weddings, and can you blame us? When viewing gorgeous images of all the pretty details of their weddings, it has us obsessed. However, today we are doing a special post. With Mother’s day around the corner, we are taking a moment to view some super gorgeous gowns for the mothers of brides/grooms. We thought that bridal gowns were stunning, and then when we took a look at the gowns that moms can wear, and we fell in love! Moms can also feel and look amazing on their son or daughter’s wedding day too, (not too steal the spotlight for too long though!). However, mothers are special, and we think they should feel fabulous too. We are in love with a fabulous salon , Andrea’s Fashions which is located in Beverly Hills, and Orange County, California. This salon does not disappoint. With their jaw dropping gorgeous couture gowns for the moms of the wedding, they offer something for any style. Without further adieu, lets take a peek at the five top stylish and trendy gowns for the mothers. Each unique and made for a mom out there! Moms, this one is for you, so go ahead and spoil yourself. You deserve it!
- Organza hand pleated bustier 4 ply silk mermaid skirt. Ice Blue and Charcoal Color. We love this gown! It is simple, yet very sophisticated and chic at the same time. Look at that belt! Oh my goodness.
- Navy Lave dress with a silver organza underlay. Layers of Tulle skirt. This is showstopper for sure! You can almost see all the heads turn for this one. The details are impeccable!
- Heavy White gazar dress with black chantilly lace applique. They say the bride is the only one that can wear white, and yes that is true. However, this gown is perfect for the wedding where the bride wants the wedding party and close family to wear white on her wedding day. Remember Kim Kardashians wedding?
- Beaded Tulle over print underlay for depth and detail. Obsessed with this super gorgeous gown! It is so romantic and lovely.
- Lace and tafetta dress Bustier with fit flare share. Drop torso gown. We love how this gown is short, and a super sexy. Moms can feel and look sexy, while looking classy. Seriously love this one!
Visit Andrea’s Fashions and see all the amazing gowns they have to offer.
Happy Mother’s Day!!
Photography by Whatabetty Photography and Forever Long Photography