Good morning Sunday goers. Whether you are attending a holiday party, engagement affair, bridal shower, or any pre-wedding event, you want to look your best. But choosing the right beauty products can be somewhat difficult. With so many products available, it can be almost impossible to know which beauty products are right for you. We are taking a break from prepping for the holidays to provide seven tips to help you choose the products that work best for you.
- If you have a hard time getting your eyeliner to stay put, you can apply eyeshadow after you put on eyeliner. You should lightly put your shadow over your eyeliner with a cotton ball. This will seal the application of eyeliner and it will last longer and not run.
- Invest the extra money in a set of quality makeup brushes. Remember, these tools will be touching your face every single day. Spending more on these brushes can get you a set that will last for years. You should also pick up a bottle of brush cleaner, which is to be used regularly, at least twice per week. This removes dust and bacteria.
- Before you apply makeup, moisturize your face lightly. Moisturizers are great for your skin but also help spread your makeup evenly. Without a moisturizer, your makeup could appear to be blotchy. When you want to look good all day long, this is the best step to start with.
- You can use coconut oil as a more affordable and all-natural alternative to expensive face moisturizers. Coconut oil provides you with a soothing moisture that easily goes through your skin. In addition, it also makes you look younger because it helps to eliminate lines and wrinkles. Coconut oil can also help eczema, psoriasis and it will fight acne. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agents to aid with this.
- Vitamin E plays a vital role in beauty. It can serve many different purposes. Vitamin E can help keep skin healthy and soft. Get a lotion that contains vitamin E for your nails if you tend to break them easily.
- Select a curling iron, one size smaller than the curls you desire. This will help to ensure that your curls don’t get limp or fall out after you put all the work into curling them. They will be a little tight at first but after you finish, gently run your fingers through them to break them up, and then hair spray to perfection.
- Your skin is constantly changing from day to day based upon your age, hormone levels, climate, and even our daily activities. As a result, you should be aware that your skincare and beauty regimen should be flexible enough to change in order to adapt to the needs of your skin.